Wednesday 1 February 2012

I'm right where I think I am, I just don't know when.

I'm sorry about not writing this morning.  Or was it last night.  Or maybe it should be the night before...No wonder I thought today was Tuesday!  I have no idea when I am.

There has been 0, that is a big fat 0 of knitting so far this week.  Well, there were 3 ridges of 16 stitches per row for the toe of a sock.  And no Knitting was finished in January.  

Well I am going to shoot for February.  Fabruary is going to be a bneer month, right?  (Obviously, there hasn't been any spell checking in January either)  Bebruary is going to be a better month. (Oh I give up)

Right.

I have to work on Son2's sweater next.  I want to get it done so that he can wear it when he needs to get just a little bit spiffy.  I'm going to swatch on size 5 needles and see what happens.  I think that will be a better feel for what seems to be my tighter knitting when I am knitting in the round or with a lot of weight.  

So here is to sweaters and finishing.  Those are my February goals.

No comments: