Friday 28 January 2011

Planning to Play

I had a pretty post all planned out.  I was going to put these




into these.  



Which looks pretty much like nothing.    

The little tubes are a set of spice containers, made to look like test tubes along with a little stainless steel stand.  

Clear tubes are not the best way to store spices. The contents go stale too fast.  Proof was on dumping the spices out.  Only garlic and cinnamon smelled like anything at all. And the garlic smelled really really bad.

I saw the little sets just after Christmas and knew they would be right for beads. For 9 bucks each, a bargain. I washed out the tubes and thought I could finish up today.  No go. 

The tubes are still damp inside.  I shall have to impress you with my bead storage savvy later.     

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

WOW! So many beads. Great storage idea BTW.