Monday 24 January 2011

1002

I just realized I passed a milestone.  I'm just over 1000 blog entires!  How appropriate that I should be pretty much where I started this whole thing at.

Socks.

 And not quite perfectly matched either! hahaha So right. So fitting. This is my knitting and it makes me laugh.  And so it should.

The heel on one sock seems to be a row larger than the other.  Too bad  no one but the inside of my shoes and you will ever know.  I refuse to acknowledge such paltry errors.

I've already cast on Februarys socks.  I need something new for plain for at work knitting.

3 comments:

jill said...

congratulations on your milestone. I always want to knit a pair of socks and have got so far but haven't been able to do the heel as I can't work out the pattern. I love your socks and am very jealous

Brendaknits said...

Congratulations. What is that saying - a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step - or some such. One post and look where it's lead.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on 1000 posts! GD