Friday 11 June 2010

A Little Lace 5


The darkest nights

Left to right:  2 small balls of Centolavaggi, Shadow, Shimmer or something from Knitpicks  I forget which.  10/2 Bamboo

I don't have a lot of blacks.  Not my favourite thing to knit, no matter how good the yarn is.  

I could tell by the time I got here, that it was time to stop.  I couldn't remember things, I missed some others that I really wanted to show off.  There is a particularly lovely hand painted red Merino and Sea Silk from a hand dyer in Saskatchewan that I wanted to show.  And the purples and the golds...I'm sure there is more.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the parade as much as I did playing with the yarns.  I only wish the pictures were better.  If you could magnify the colours...

Come Monday, I hope to have something really nice and knitterly to show you.  Its nice to see yarn, but where is the knitting, Needles?  Where is the knitting?

No comments: