Wednesday 24 March 2010

The bind off has begun on the Multnomah Shawl.  I just didn't have the gumption to finish it last night.  


I did something fun yesterday after knitting.  I stopped at the dollar store to find some push pins for my wall o' swatches  and found some plastic shoe storage boxes.

I picked up a few.  You never know when you need a nice plastic sotrage thingy.  And at a buck per, I couldn't lose.  

My lace stash was the last remaining stash I had to go through and these boxes are perfect for it.  I organized all the lace into classes.  Fancies, light airy fluffy, Fleece Artist, and regular lace.  

Feels good to know it has all been sorted and aired.  I love knowing that my stash is healthy and in good condition.  I love seeing and feeling and touching all the skeins and I adore playing with it.  That is half the fun.  

I think an Icarus is on the menu for tonight.

No comments: