Wednesday 28 October 2009

Information Overload

I've been up and writing for quite some time, had my blog post all ready to go, and then looked at it and wiped it out. Par for the course when my brain is full of new information, and I did not sleep well.

Let me just say this. Rush Hour? Driving to work in rush hour with all you rush hour type folk?
Nuts. You are all nuts. Freaking nuts.

You all need to go back home, and just take the day off. OK? Go back to bed. You have my permission. Just get off the roads so I can arrive safely at my class.

Thank you.

You will now be returned to your previously scheduled knitting.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

nasty, isn't it? I get to work early, but since I work relatively close to home, my highway drive is clogged with those people that live where I do, but work downtown Toronto. I need 30 minutes to get to work, they need 90, and are always trying to shave a few off. Nice. I'd prefer it if they didn't try to shave off my bumper at the same time...