Thursday 9 July 2009

Ready to Rumble

I am ready to begin the last lace repeat, then work back one row, knit 2 rows, and then bind off....

and then I'll know how much yarn I have left and whether I could make an i-cord edging along the top. I was talking to someone who made this same shawl and she felt that the top edging was not really needed. It is entirely possible that without an i-cord along the top edge, this shawl will be done by noon.

Whoa. Ready. Coffee is on. Needles are set. I'm ready to Rumble.

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

By the time your read this, you will be finished. I'm ready to rumble, too--to the greenhouse to clean up, to the hospital to replace plants that perished in the heat, and then instead of rumbling, it'll be gnashing as I try to figure out the bridesmaid's dress (see my last 2 posts). Have a great day!