Thursday 11 June 2009

And finally, a shawl

Finally, I present to you my shawl. It is a slight variation on Shawl that Jazz. I've shortened it by starting the multiples sooner than the pattern says and if I do it again, I'll cast on fewer stitches. Its a little wide, and I'm not sure I know how to wear it like this.


I love the lace. It is the perfect complement for this shawl knit in this yarn.


I blocked this at mom's, but just the tips to get the lace to open up. I love the way the crunchy yarn looks as is, and just let it alone. A quick sprinkle to the lace , a quick steam, then slowly cool, unpin, and wee magic. Just right.


I love it when a plan comes together.


Call me Delighted and thrilled with this project, and I'm planning to do a lot more work with this yarn. (Tove from SandnesGarn)



No comments: