Thursday, 20 August 2026

Not purple

Harumphhhhh

Working on this last chair pad is giving me a bit of pain in my brain.  I had a great combo of purples except for one problem.  The richest purple ran out before the end of stripe two.  I thought I would get three good purple stripes but nope.  Two.



I had to fill in with something in a bin full of no more purples or even faux purples.




I went with a rich teal for no particular reason than there is a second partial ball of it so I know I will not run short.

On the upside, the Kauni sweater is behaving magnificently.  I am about to get into a rich green section.  Such a gorgeous green.


And that is it for today.  Coffee is on.  Tools at the ready and I am all set to play.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment